Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Well as you all probably know I'm not a big blog person and updater. Far more likely to be on facebook. Anywho though, here is the new place. Need to clean the floors and tub but pretty much everything else is clean and in good shape. The old residents took some weird stuff, toilet seat, switch plates, even the smoke detector! I'm pretty sure there is a thing in my lease about there having to be one so i'll have to call them on that when I look over my paperwork again.

Anyway, here are some pics....Hard to tell the size but those who have seen my current bedroom, living room is about the same size and a little bigger, kitchen area is about the same size. Bedroom is maybe 70% teh size of current? This place does have two HUGE closets which is a big upgrade over current place which passes off a hole in the wall as a closet.

Need to buy a couple things, a countertop type thing with some storage, maybe buy a small book shelf to serve as a pantry thing. Also gotta buy some blinds, shower curtain, AC's.

Here are the pictures...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kevin,
    Your new place is a lot different than your old one. I love all the windows that you have. It will be nice to have all that natural light. It has a warmer feel to it with the hardwood floors. I like the old doorknobs. Talk to your landlord about the things the last tenant took. You should provide you with a smoke alarm, toilet seat and shower curtain rod. All those things are easy to buy and maybe you can buy them and subtract them from the rent if they'll do that. Get a tension rod for the shower. AC is a good idea in your bedroom for on those hot days when you have to sleep before work. Maybe Vadim will sell you the wire cube storage thingy he has. What is he going to do with all of his stuff? I'm sure there's not room for it in Lucy's apartment. Lastly, Dad and I want to send you a Target card as a apartment warming so you can get some of the things you need. Where would we send it? The current place? The new place? For that we'd need an address. One last piece of advice, start moving now, don't procrastinate!!! :)
    Love you
    xo

    ReplyDelete