Thursday, June 4, 2009

Vacation is over

I had a great nearly two week vacation but now its coming to a close. I have to go back into work tonight and I'm not looking forward to it. I cant wait until the next one in the start of August. With a trip back home and general procrastination under my belt I can say its been a satisfying vacation. The next two months will be busy. Just found out that I will be moving into a new place by August. More details to that coming next week. Also the back end of my June has a lot of nights on the schedule...I like to have a good spacing with at least 2-3 days off between sets of 2-3 nights on.

I can't say I work for the weekend because frankly I have no weekends, just random days off. I work every friday night in June which shows I did something to offend the schedule gods. I can say I work for vacations and thats about it. Oh and that nice deposit into my checking account every two weeks :)

1 comment:

  1. Work generally sucks after a nice vacation Kev...that's a fact of life, but you get used to it as time goes by. We enjoyed having you two up here and are looking forward to the next time!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete