Tuesday, August 4, 2009

moving

Moving is such a hassle! Not sure I want to do it in another year....next time im just going to pay people as well. Moving in the rain all that junk was a ton of work. Took up an afternoon and evening. Unpacking is nearly just as unpleasant....

On a lighter note, having a new place has opened up a few things, getting new furniture, kitchen/bathroom stuff and bedroom storage :)

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40157485 for the kitchen, we have only a little countertop by the sink so this would replace the folding card table the currently our counter.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S49839498
for a new living room couch, comes in a lot of colors, we liked the brown one.

limited storage in the bathroom so thinking about something like this http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=16150223&RN=370& or with a cabinet on top


so these are the things we need to get, first thing is kitchen, then bathroom, then couch....



well time to go put more things away. would have been done sooner but with friends visiting and helping therese's friend move, its slow going

2 comments:

  1. That's why we haven't moved in 26 years! I dread it when we do. Never rush into buying a couch.Check around for one, the Ikea one is nice but pretty genaric. You may find something else. I speak from experience since I hate the couch we have now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have more times than should be legally allowed by law. I told Uncle Ainis NEVER again. When (if ever) we sell our house it come furnished with everything except our clothes !

    ReplyDelete